Posting ID: JP-002350148
Hiring immediately for production workers doing precision assembly on one of a kind springs and seals.
Shift: Monday-Thursday 6am-3:30pm, Friday 6am-2:30pm, some Saturdays may be required
Utilize microscope to cut, weld, or close coiled spring material involving various levels of complexity.
Use a microscope to inspect work performed to ensure the product produced meets specifications.
Record quantities of product finished using standard company methods.
Maintain established performance levels on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to read, communicate, follow and understand verbal and written work
- Understanding of the English language
- Prior manufacturing, production or assembly experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to work with very small parts
- Must be capable of achieving performance levels as established.
- Ability to effectively use microscope (we will train) as an essential component of this position
- Willing to submit drug test and background check
Please apply or contact Hannah Chaussee at 719.277.6007 or email@example.com to be considered.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hannah Chaussee