WORK FROM HOME/Customer Service/Pay -17$/hr
Posting ID: JP-002662596
WORK FROM HOME/Has to be in Colorado/Preferred Colorado Springs . Pay -17$/hr.
Call me directly : (303-502-1192) Ext 56163 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Will start working from end of March..!
Candidates will focus on providing phone support to Sales Representatives by answering general sales support questions and assisting with system navigation.
* Handling in-bound phone calls professionally, while providing excellent customer service
* Research and resolve sales agents questions relating to:
o How to use self-service tools
o Member concerns
o Medicaid and Medicare verification
o Application status and eligibility
o On-boarding and certification process
o Commission injuries
* Document call resolution of each contact in various systems in a clear and concise manner
* Demonstrate the ability to provide a quality experience for all of our customers
* Meet minimal performance goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
customer support, microsoft office, sales support, health insurance, customer service
Top Skills Details:
customer support, microsoft office
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* At least 1 year of customer service experience
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely (verbally and written)
* Strong computer skills are required, including but not limited to: knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
* Ability to learn new computer applications quickly and toggle between multiple systems
* High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Ability to multi-task
* Experience working in a call center
* Healthcare and/or insurance industry experience
* Medicare knowledge
* Experience supporting a sales team or working with sales representatives
* Experience navigating a computer while speaking on the phone
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.