Posting ID: JP-002660300
A leading Defense Organization is looking to expand their team!
********Please only apply if you have an active DoD Clearance**********
Required - Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline or equivalent years of experience. Required - DoDI 8570 certification (e.g., GSEC, Security+, SCNP, SSCP).
Technical Skill Required:
- Final Secret Clearance is required
- Security + certification or similar DoD 8570 Cyber certification is required
- General user experience hardening and configuring Linux applications is required â€¢ Working knowledge of Cyber technologies, NIST standards, and RMF governance
- Experience scripting, installing, and testing patches on system hosts
Technical Skills / Experience desired
- Experience applying Cybersecurity configurations such as Firmware updates/upgrades and STIGs to a baselined system is desired
- Hands on experience with Python and/or Powershell scripting is desired
- User experience with Agile methodologies and tools
- Familiarity with Satellite Server development and deployment is a plus
Number Of Year Required: 3
Under experienced guidance, the selected candidate will develop and deploy patches to fix Software, Hardware and Firmware vulnerabilities. Candidate will concentrate on vulnerability management including IAVMs, Cyber Task Orders (CTOs), Vendor Patches and STIG configurations. Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to: - Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows Operating Systems - Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps for the labs and fielded systems - Develop testing procedures for patch solutions - Work with other Product Teams as needed to help troubleshoot issues found during system deployment - Submit problem reports for known issues in accordance with Agile processes Selected candidate will be allocated to the Platform and Infrastructure (PNI) Agile Release Train (ART) as a Cyber Patch Team member. Occasional travel may be required between Colorado Springs and Huntsville.
STIGs, RMF, patching, vulnerability management, agile, powershell scripting, python, ACAS
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have sec+ or equiv and secret clearance
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072