Accounts Payable Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002661960
Aston Carter is hiring an Accounts Payable Specialist for a great company in the Colorado Springs area! If you are looking for an awesome company to continue your accounting experience, please apply!
- High volume AP invoicing, dealing with 300-600 invoices per month.
- During the week invoices need to get entered in a timely fashion. FedEx needs to get done individually for each shipment and parcel has to be done each week. 300-500 invoices/month inputted in the system.
- Shipment has 60 General Ledger codes.
- Employees have American express cards which have to be inputted in the system correctly.
- Majority of the day will be spent entering invoices and answering phones.
- Handle all of the sales taxes for CO, CA, IL.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years in Accounts Payable experience.
- High School Diploma is required.
- Strong in Microsoft Excel experience.
- Need someone who can multitask and be able to move on a dime!
- Could be getting phone calls throughout the day and must be able to handle constant interruptions.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Isabel Barton