Front End Developer (Angular) 100% Remote
Posting ID: JP-002660207
Our client is looking for a Direct Placement Front End Developer.
You are a sharp Front-End Developer with Angular experience looking to join our dedicated team of developers that embrace an inclusive, non-hierarchical work culture. Like each member of the team, you embrace dependability, effective communication, teamwork, and creativity. You will be helping our teams' transition from older Web 1.0 UIs into responsive & mobile-first UIs that are user-friendly, consistent, and engaging.
You will contribute to shaping our Web Apps to enhance user experiences while working in harmony with our UX personnel to implement features and create UI components. Together we will produce code that is secure, testable, maintainable, reusable, and well-documented. You will also be contributing to the design and implementation of unit and E2E tests.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following items:
- Building next-generation front ends of several high-transaction websites
- Building and supporting various in-house tools
- Have a strong understanding of HTTP and working with APIs.
- Have experience developing and consuming APIs and microservices to facilitate data access, business logic and workflow.
- A focus on TypeScript and modern Front-End frameworks, specifically Angular.
- Education and demonstrated success in data-structures, object-oriented development, and technical research.
- Bonus, but not required:
- RxJs, Understanding of Observables
- Functional programming
- Web Sockets
- Material Design, PrimeNG, Bootstrap, other component/styling libraries, or experience creating component libraries.
- Comfortable working in a .NET stack or experience with C#
- An understanding of best practices in UX/UI design
Health insurance through Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, 75% of the cost is on us!
Dental & Vision
Flexible Spending Accounts
Employer-paid Voluntary Life Insurance
Flexible Paid Time Off w/ Minimum 10 days required
Eligible for Yearly Bonus
401K w/ 4% Company Match after 1 year
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Personality fit is huge for our cleints team - can do attitude, self motivated, able to work independently, sense of humor, work hard play hard mentality
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072