Customer Service Operator
Posting ID: JP-002660686
Customer Service is responsible for managing 3 different functions as well as taking inbound phone calls throughout the day.
CUSTOMER ACCOUNT SET UP:
- will respond to emails in a queue to set up new customers into their system - involves entering client-specific information such as in-network clinics, specifics of drug screens, POC information, process updates
- will pull this info from excel
- will also make edits to existing profiles based on customer changes, and these can happen often so need to be responsive and flexible
-each client can be set up in a different manner, so this is not a repetitive data entry function -requires analytical thinking and anticipating what changes will occur down the line
- submit requests via email and phone to different labs to have supplies delivered so that their customers' employees can take the tests without issue
FIND NEW COLLECTION SITES:
-for customers with rural locations, they will have to respond very quickly to find a lab location, send over supplies and tracking information, coordinate with the client to schedule the test, and educate the donor on the process
- also responsible for taking inbound calls, roughly 60 per day, to assist donors in scheduling their tests or answering basic questions about the process or lab locations
- may make outbound calls to collection sites to follow up on issues or schedule appointments.
Will be assigned a daily task to work through while fielding calls at the same time- entire team works from the same queue, but they are primarily working independently - team will be there to assist if they are behind but very solitary job and must manage their own desk
customer service, call center, data entry, excel, inbound, outbound, dual monitor
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 1 year of recent customer service experience (prefer call center, but open to long-term retail experience)
- must be able to type while talking on the phone
- phone and email etiquette are very important
- dual monitors
- excel - basic: how to add and edit columns, create basic spreadsheet of their own
IMPORTANT THINGS TO NOTE:
- it is going to take them ~3 months to be fully onboarded and doing the job
- it is an extremely fast paced environment and candidates may get very overwhelmed with the role
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.