Posting ID: JP-002659618
Aston Carter is hiring an Accountant for one of the largest financial groups in the Denver area! If you are looking for an opportunity that provides great accounting experience and offers an awesome name to have on your resume, please apply!
- Provides accounting support to major financial accounting areas, including accounts payable, general ledger accounting and account reconciliation.
- Provides timely and accurate payment processing, input credit and debits to the accounting systems, develop and maintain reports and files.
- Input general ledger entries for account change, develop and maintain reports and files on asset and liability account balances.
- Ensures accurate account balancing.
- Proven Excel skills, knowledge of accounting rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Working heavily in Excel, candidates must be average to expert level in Excel.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, not required.
- Sharp mindset, someone that might be able to analyze data and a process.
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Self Starter, detail Oriented, great Attitude
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Isabel Barton