Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003895238
Our client is seeking a Mechanical Engineer to support upstream and midstream oil and gas projects. They are looking for engineers with 2-15 years of experience.
Responsible for project support of the mechanical effort on Oil & Gas projects including:
- Compressor Stations
- Meter Stations
- Pump Stations
- HDD Calculations
- Directional drilling
- Central Gathering Facilities
- Facility design
- Responsible for working directly with fellow members of the mechanical engineering team & mechanical design team for project execution support.
- Ability to travel to support field work activities (including site commissioning).
Engineering experience including:
- Process/Hydraulic Calculations
- Engineering Evaluations
- Ability and willingness to take direction from tenured staff and ask question to ensure quality deliverables.
- Review & preparation of line lists & equipment lists.
- Review of project isometrics to make sure they comply with project requirements set forth by the client.
- Work with Mechanical Engineering team for successful execution of projects while continuing to learn and develop.
Looking for the following skills:
- Gas systems
- Pipe stress analysis
- Ceasar II
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-BS in Mechanical Engineering- Must be ABET accredited
-3+ years of engineering experience in the design of mechanical engineering systems for non-commercial, heavy industrial plants (power plant - essential, oil & gas, or chemical - valued), with a focus on integrated, detailed system design for new plants, modifications, or replacements; Experience must include the selection of equipment, piping materials, control philosophy, and the preparation of supporting calculations and specifications.
-1+ years of Oil and Gas industry experience in midstream and/or upstream.
-Engineering experience in the design of mechanical engineering systems for non-commercial, heavy industrial plants (power plant - essential, oil & gas, or chemical - valued), with a focus on integrated, detailed system design for new plants, modifications, or replacements; Experience must include the selection of equipment, piping materials, control philosophy, and the preparation of supporting calculations and specifications.
-Oil and Gas industry experience in midstream and/or upstream.
-Knowledge of Mechanical Equipment and Piping systems.
Why you should be interested:
- Large projects that goes through December 2024
- Global leader in power and energy
- Privately held
- Hybrid schedule: in office Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and WTF Monday and Friday
Copy/Paste the information below into your job posting
We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage
based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may
depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life &
- Short and long-term disability
- Health and Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HAS
- & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time off/Leave (PTO, Vacation, or Sick Leave)
Recruiter: Mary Benson