Posting ID: JP-002178140
Description: Systems Engineer
Come work for one of Colorado's premier NASA space programs!
Aerotek Engineering and Sciences is seeking multiple Senior Systems Engineers to research, architect, model, simulate, test, certify and improve cutting edge products and services for a leading Aerospace company . You'll be developing complex system architectures within contextual modeling platforms, ushering them from operational concept through preliminary and detailed design, simulation, and test using progressive tools. As a cross-functional engineer, you are in charge of system-level ownership of new products and processes through the product life-cycle.
DOORS, Decomposition, Systems Architecture, Systems engineering, Requirements Development
**preferred experience: model-based systems engineering (MBSE), Spacecraft, Aerospace, Unified Architecture, INCOSE, Aircraft
Top Skills Requirements:
System architecture development
Requirements development / decomposition
Spacecraft design knowledge (either broad or subsystem specific)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
We are looking for multiple Systems Engineers at all levels. Looking for at least 2 yrs experience performing systems engineering work in industry. Space experience is preferred, but lack of space experience is not an automatic disqualifier. This includes level II's, III's, Senior and Principle Level Systems Engineers. THERE WILL BE A TOTAL OF 15 openings at various levels.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in an engineering discipline or STEM degree
- 2+ years experience in aerospace and/or aviation industry. The level will depend on years of experience.
- Experience in systems engineering and requirements management
- Specific experience with launch vehicles, trajectory design or regulatory approval of aerospace missions is highly desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable interacting with a wide variety of people at various levels
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Must be independent with an ability to quickly reach a level where minimal supervision and direction are required
Junior to Senior Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Eric Zellmer
Phone: (719) 277-6002