Posting ID: JP-002661533
Actalent Services is seeking a mechanical engineer to join their team within the northern denver area.
• Work within the R&D team to define and design innovative products for Bio Pharma Cell Line Engineering and Cell Line Development Companies.
• Work with a diverse group of business and engineering disciplines to identify the key parameters and performance metrics for new instruments and applications.
• Identify risks and make recommendations for risk response strategies, (FMEA), including reliability test and measures.
• Troubleshoot issues and defects in product design and operation as well as manufacturing, and service processes.
• Capture and clearly communicate information to the rest of the engineering team.
• Responsible for the completion of mechanical design projects from concept, design, prototype, change plan, verification & validation and release to production.
• Responsible for leading and supporting design change team activities in order to document and implement design changes in compliance with design control procedures.
• Develops and executes component and/or system tests to verify performance of mechanical components/systems to documented design requirements.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating product related documentation (both drawings and ERP system information) thru design and documentation control procedures (Design Change Plans, Verification Reports, Documentation Change Control (COR's), etc.)
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor/Master of Science in Mechanical engineering
- 3+ years of experience in all top three skills
- Regulated industry experience (medical device, aerospace, automotive, etc.)
About the Company:
This company is giving the opportunity to work remote during the week, but requires a commute to Loveland as well.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kylie Stokes