IT Support Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002666061
*The days and hours of this position will be from 10am-7pm Thursday-Tuesday. This individual must be okay working weekends and not Monday through Friday. The first 3-4 weeks will be onsite for training, then it will go fully remote.
Physical hardware support with POS, mobile phones, POS, handheld Androids, docking stations, Ziosk, iPads, Printers, Sticky Media, POS printer and back office printer. Outside of hardware support, this individual will be taking tickets in ServiceNow and supporting restaurants with issues. If there is something at the restaurant they can't solve, they schedule technicians to go onsite.
The IT Support Analyst position is responsible for ensuring restaurant team member satisfaction by providing technical support via telephone, email and personal interaction for hardware, software, and connectivity related incidents .. They will provide real time ticket updates and effective communications for our clients Managers and Field Operations Management. The IT Support Analyst will provide support for out client’s IT systems, including hardware, software and POS related incidents. This includes troubleshooting/investigating, diagnosing, and resolving issues such as POS transaction log corruption, credit card processing issues, POS/AMOB connectivity/functionality issues, network connectivity of POS devices, Ziosk, Back Office Servers and other VMs. They will provide updates to menu item availability for Restaurant Managers. Timely updates of Restaurant Closures, Hours of Operations, and Restaurant status to ensure OLO, our client's website and Google accurately reflect the operational status of the restaurant. They will reprocess any end of day business processes each morning that did not complete automatically to ensure accurate reflection of prior days sales activities. They will work escalated tickets from our outsourced customer service team. They will escalate and communicate unresolved incidents and problems to the appropriate IT group for additional investigation and resolution. The IT Service Desk is staffed 6AM to 10PM 7 days a week, therefore schedule flexibility is a must.
1. Provide excellent customer service by troubleshooting, effective communication and first time resolution while using our client’s ticketing system
2. Identify recurring issues by reviewing ticket history in an effort to provide long term resolution of issues.
3. Maintain and develop Knowledge Management information to continually increase the number of incidents or service requests that can be handled by the end user or IT Support personnel.
4. Collaborates with other IT teams to identify ways to increase support response time and end user satisfaction.
5. Ensures compliance with all IT controls and interpretations of the IT Information Security Director including, but not limited to SOX, PCI and HIPAA
6. Coordinate onsite technician visits at the restaurants that require onsite technical expertise to resolve issues and provide the needed direction to the technician as well as complete testing to ensure resolution of the reported issue.
Help desk, Windows 10, Help desk support, Troubleshooting, Service desk, Phone support, Office 365, Servicenow, Support, Desktop, Customer service, Active directory, Hardware, Technical support
Top Skills Details:
1. 1+ years of IT support experience
2. Technical knowledge of laptops, tablets, and mobile devices required
3. Great customer service and problem solving skills
4. Experience resolving POS related incidents
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
SCCM and InTune experience nice to have
This person must have a learning mentality and not be afraid to jump in and take tickets
They have a knowledge base, two team leads, and previous tickets/ how they solved them to refer to for help
Need someone that will ask questions
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072