Permanent Accounting Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002563777
Aston Carter is hiring a Permanent Accounting Specialist for one of our best, well known clients in the Denver area! The company is currently in a hybrid schedule and looking to hire some ASAP! If you are looking for a great place to get your foot in the door as well as gain some incredible accounting experince, please apply!
- Track and match vendor payables and receivables.
- Ensure accurate and timely revenue cycle completion.
- Review documents from vendors to ensure accuracy in billing.
- Identify discrepancies within billing and invoices.
- Assist with Bank and Credit Card reconciliations.
- Maintain vendor 1099 information.
- Other finance and accounting duties as assigned.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of accounting experience preferred; Coursework can be included.
- Familiarity with GAAP, general ledger accounting, and invoice & bill processing.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Innovative problem solver.
- Able to work independently and on a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field is preferred.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online (QBO) preferred, but not required.
- Salesforce Experience is a plus, but not required.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Isabel Barton