Healthcare Denials // $21 // Starts ASAP
Posting ID: JP-002660254
We are currently hiring for several Remote Medical Denials Specialists. These role will sit remotely but it is highly preferred that all candidates live in the Colorado area. These positions will be paying between $19 and $21 and can start ASAP. ALL QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED SO PLEASE APPLY TODAY!
- Responsible for working an aging report, denials, information requests, and submitting appeal
- Verify insurance eligibility and coordinate benefits.
- Ensure referral packet and all relevant information is scanned to the appropriate location in the billing system.
- Review EOB’s to ensure compliance and accuracy of insurance payment and patient balances.
- Collect any remaining balances as dictated by patient’s benefits or insurance contract.
- Post paper and electronic remits to include weekly/monthly balancing and scan EOBs to appropriate location in the billing system.
- Correspond with patients regarding their insurance and payment responsibilities.
- Following up on outstanding claims with insurance companies
- Denials Follow Up for the Hospital Billing team - process all denials for facility billing for all states that SCL covers (CO, KS, MT)
- Working regulatory insurance - all government carriers - medicaid, medicare, tricare, out of state medicaid, medicare advantage plans
- Will receive denied claims for facilitiy billing from gov insurance - work through outbound phone calls and website portals to get in touch with gov insurance to understand why denial occurred, identify resolution needed, and resubmit corrected claim
- At least 2 years strong denials follow up experience -- know how to use government insurance portals and make outbound phone calls to research denials and push approvals through
- At least 2 years working with government insurances- medicaid, medicare, tricare
- Computer savvy - know how to use MS Office and able to work in remote environment and use virtual communication tools
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Cody Wessbecker
Phone: (303) 224-4514