Medical Device Project Manager
Posting ID: JP-002663658
Interested in Project Management Consulting with Colorado's Largest Medical Device Manufacturer?
One of the top performing medical companies in Denver is looking for a Engineering Project Manager to join their growing team. This individual will be responsible for execution of the companies highest scope product launch set for early next year. Company is seeking an individual with post product launch experience and industry knowledge to help their project team. Ideal candidate will have prior experience within warranty processes, international project management and stakeholder collaboration.
- 3+ Years Experience in Engineering Project Manager
- Engineering Experience or Relevant Hands on Experience
- Full Knowledge of Product Launch and Post Market Management
- Experience Managing Stakeholders, Budget, and Customer Service
- Background Managing Fleet of New Products Through Launch (After Market Service Experience)
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- Electro-Mechanical Understanding
- Will Lead/Manage a Projects Through the Full Product Life Cycle Including Launch Next Year
- Organize Project Scope and Budgets (Extremely High Scope)
- Responsible for Working Directly with Suppliers for Product and Collaborating with Internal Manufacturing Divisions
- Collaborate with Other Project Managers and Internal / External Stakeholders
If Interested In Learning More Please Apply!
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072