Development Manufacturing Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663470
3D printing company is looking for a candidate to join product development team. will be working with test prints, etc. This company is working on innovative 3D printing technology, within the medical device space.
- 2-5 years as a Manufacturing engineer
- Process development (printing, training, running failure mode analysis)
- -Equipment specification - verification and validation (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Experience working with any type of equipment (5 axis CNC, 3D printers, automated equipment, etc.
- Medical device or aerospace preferred
Top Skills Details:
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072