Posting ID: JP-002663577
Aerospace Company is hiring a Lead Quality Engineer to put their quality and electro-mechanical engineering skills to good use on multiple exciting programs.
• 2-5 years of Quality Engineering experience
• Experience working in an electro-mechanical, electrical, or optical manufacturing environment
• Experience with non-conformance reports, root cause analysis, corrective and preventive action
• Experience working in an ISO 9000 or AS 9100 production facility
- Quality assurance
- Electro-mechanical Experience
- Non-conformance reports
- Root cause analysis
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Need to have great leadership and communication skills
- Will be interfacing with customers as well as travelling to supplier sites
- Confident and passionate about what they are doing
- Will need to be comfortable getting a security clearance
- Database experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072