NASA - Manufacturing Engineer III
Posting ID: JP-002659754
NASA - Manufacturing Engineer III (4th shift)
- Familiarity in applying and interpreting Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) per ASME Y14.5
- Background in the Aerospace and Defense Industry
- Knowledge of industry standard design principles, to include, but not limited to parametric design, model-based definition, material hardware selection, manufacturing and production processes
- Familiarity with work instruction/traveler development
- Participation in dispositions of Non-Conformance generation through a Material Review Board (MRB)
- Experience with new product introduction and transition to production
- Exposure to Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Manufacturing Execution System (MES), and Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) systems
- Fri-Sun 5pm-5am schedule (ability to work OT if desired)
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072