Posting ID: JP-002659716
- Dispatch technicians out into the field
- Answering phones to assist with questions regarding services, schedule technicians, or help with any issues regarding a service
- Manage invoices and bills/payments on services provided
- Assist with warranties
- Prepare month end reports (outstanding balances, # of services provided, profitability)
- Mail Distribution
- Process technician timecards and bonuses
- Order parts, materials, and rental equipment for service jobs
- Enter work and services orders
- Follow up on quotes for services
- Manage purchase orders
- Input new vendor information into the system
- Update reporting on delivery ETAs for materials for a service and follow up to schedule the service
- Order office supplies and marketing materials
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of related experience (preferably dispatching/administrative experience)
CRM experience (1+ year)
Intermediate with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, Outlook
Previous experience working with invoices, AR, and POs
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alexander Elterman
Phone: (303) 224-4502