2nd Shift Assemblers Needed!
Posting ID: JP-002257482
Aerotek is hiring assemblers for a reputable client in Windsor, CO. We are seeking to hire 2nd shift ASAP. Candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting, or call Natalie (970)-776-5252.
- This work is extremely repetitive.
- Counting to make sure that each package has the correct amount of small metal domes per customer.
- All of their work is custom so they will make sure that the right parts are going to the right client.
- The metal domes are used to make buttons push.
- Working with small hand tools for assembly.
- Cleanroom environment
This work is very similar to the diamond paintings that have recently become popular. Will have a small magnet and will be placing and counting each metal dome.
2nd: Monday- Thursday 2:30pm -1:00am, $16/hr
This role may be eligible for the following:
• Medical, dental & vision
• Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
• Short and long-term disability
• Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
• Transportation benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072