Product Support Sales Representative
Posting ID: JP-002665025
Product Support Sales Representative Opportunity!
The Construction Equipment Sales Representative is a professional sales position in which one is required to Rent and Sell Heavy Construction Equipment within the State of Connecticut. You will be required to establish long lasting customer relationships, assist our customer’s with Fleet management, and help resolve customer product issues. You will be expected to help increase the sales, profit and productivity of each customer by offering large capital construction equipment.
- Prior experience in the heavy equipment construction and/or agriculture industry is preferred
- Previous sales experience is a must
- Strong independent work ethic
- Able to work within a team environment to achieve individual as well as branch goals
- Excellent customer service skills to develop and maintain good working relationships with all customers and co-workers
- Clear and concise communications
- A strong sense of urgency, managing time well
- Proficient computer technology skills to utilize company authorized software, internet, email, etc.
- Establish Long Lasting Relationship with customer base
- Be a Customer Liaison between customer and Monroe Tractor
- Time management to accurately cover territory
- Quote and review trade in equipment
- Sell/Rent New Used Heavy Equipment
- Work with PSR position to help to offer the total package of customer support
Pay: $40-50K yearly dependent on experience + commission
Hours: M-F (9am-5pm)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Paigo