International Trade Compliance Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002665142
- The International Trade Compliance Specialist is responsible for handling complex international trade compliance situations with oversight and guidance from senior staff.
- Coordinating with staff that perform transaction processing and transaction due diligence, complex troubleshooting, assisting with training and procedure writing, and management of ITC recordkeeping systems.
Qualifications & Experience
- BA or BS degree in Business Administration, Law, or related discipline required.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with export and/or import regulatory compliance and with international business transactions and shipping documents.
- Additional professional-level experience may substitute for the degree, as appropriate.
- At least 2 years experience working with business, customer, or supplier contracts and program milestones.
- At least two years experience working with ITC information systems or platforms.
Pay: up to $100K yearly (dependent on experience)
Location: in office to start, will transition to a hybrid schedule after training
If interested in a detailed job description:
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Andrew Paigo