Remote HRIS Analyst
Posting ID: JP-002664861
The HR department, and overall business operations, are seeking a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Analyst. Under the direction of the HR Manager, you’ll serve as an exempt-level HRIS resource. If you’re a detail-oriented, proficient in Paylocity HRIS and enjoys problem resolution, then this position is for you.
· This role requires strong technical knowledge and experience with Paylocity HRIS software.
· 3+ years of HR system experience (Paylocity experience is required. UKG or Paycom are a plus)
· Strong knowledge of HR Information systems, integrations, configuration, reporting and analytics (preferably within a Paylocity environment)
· Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member with staff at all levels and departments
· Self-motivation and the ability to establish, monitor, and achieve goals with minimal supervision
· Analytical ability, as well as keen judgement and problem-solving skills
The HRIS team is responsible for managing, updating, and maintaining the integrity of all Human Resources Information Systems to efficiently support the
HR team, ensure compliance with policy and regulations, while maintaining and enhancing business performance. As an HRIS Analyst, you’ll collaborate with the HR Manager, Payroll Director, and broader HR team, to administer all functions within Paylocity (payroll, reporting, vendor management, etc.)
· Partnering with HR team members on reporting needs, file feed integrations, and various other projects
· Supporting with maintenance of external vendors
· Identifying areas of opportunity to improve existing processes and functionality
· Preparing reports and summaries for various data requests, including statistical and analytical reporting, as well as ad hoc and scheduled reports for metrics, compliance, and other HR data needs
· Completing weekly data imports/exports of employee data
· Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
· Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
· Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
· Maintains data integrity through workflow analysis and quality assurance; conducts audits to ensure accuracy and consistency
· 100% remote opportunity – can work anywhere within the United States.
· Monday to Friday | First shift schedule.
· Pay – Flexible based on relevant HRIS & Paylocity experience.
· 6 – 10 month consulting position with Medical, Dental & Vision benefits offered.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Patrick Witham