Posting ID: JP-002660724
One of the largest E-Commerce spaces in the world is looking for Technical Sourcers! Individuals with prior agency recruiting experience are great fits for these positions as it will require fast-paced and high-volume sourcing abilities. This company has outstanding growth potential and can be the first step to a great career!
- The Sourcer will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement.
- They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture, that ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and which meets customer service level agreements.
- The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines.
- The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers.
- They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, providing world class candidate/client account management, as well as deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills.
- In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience
- Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
- Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
Compensation is tied to the Colorado market for jobs performed in Colorado. Other locations may be subject to variances based on locations-related factors. We reserve the right to pay above or below the posted wage based on factors unrelated to sex, race, or any other protected classification. Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan, or program terms. This temporary role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Megan Parker