Posting ID: JP-002660109
- Data entry of weekly payroll into Viewpoint Field Time Console.
- Perform various administrative tasks such as answering the phones, sort mail, make copies, order office supplies, file paperwork, etc.
- Complete Employee Action Forms (EAFs).
- Collect, organize and file all paperwork such as timesheets, invoices, etc.
- Organize and submit Comdata reports.
- Greet and assist visitors who come to the office.
- Provide administrative support to other office staff when needed.
- Take notes in meetings.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in administrative support.
- Experience working with processing time sheets.
- Strong computer skills including web-based applications and MS Office (particularly Excel) required.
- Must have strong analytical, organizational, verbal, written, and communications skills.
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed.
- Must be able to work on a team, with various partners from start to finish.
- ViewPoint experience a plus.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Christopher Oglesby