Posting ID: JP-002663126
Are you looking to grow a career in marketing? One of our top clients is hiring for..
This person will report to the Director of Marketing and New Business Development and will be a critical member of the staff for all the company’s marketing needs.
- Provide support to marketing department
- Execute marketing strategy
- Work with marketing team to manage brand and marketing initiatives.
- Plan, develop, execute and monitor marketing campaigns; both traditional and digital
- Perform market and client research
- Create reports on marketing performance
- Maintain schedules for marketing initiatives
- Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and press releases
- Help organize and attend trade shows, open houses, and company events
- Heavy focus on Graphic Design
- Creation of marketing collateral
- Assist with creation of case studies and other relevant and technical content
- Intermediate experience in Adobe Creative Suite
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Bridget Bambrick