Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 12, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003899314
We are currently hiring for several Electrical Engineering positions with a leading semiconductor manufacturer in Wilton, CT. Get your foot in the door with one of the top employers in CT and grow your career into an engineering role! Opportunity to work with a semiconductor technology based company, cutting edge engineering work.
Remodeled buildings and facility
College campus like atmosphere.
The Electrical Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs throughout the entire development process. Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacturing, initial integration through qualification. You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detailed electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
- Circuit Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Knowledge/hands-on experience with software/technical tools
- Electronic Design Automation
- E-CAD (preferably Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer)
- Circuit Simulation Tools (i.e. PSpice or other)
- Electronic Laboratory Equipment
- MATLAB, LabVIEW & Python
- Analog, Digital and Programmable Logic Circuit Design
- Schematic Capture
- AC and DC Power Distribution Systems
- Interconnect Cables and Harnessing
- Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles
- Printed Circuit Boards – PCB Signal and Power Integrity
- Test & Troubleshoot Electronic Systems to Component Level
- Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of Requirements
- Write Technical Documents, Specifications, Test Procedures, Test Reports
Interview slots this week!
Recruiter: Analiese Diaz