Senior Accountant (REMOTE)
Posting ID: JP-002659494
Senior Accountant (REMOTE)
Applicants must be commutable to Shelton, CT
A renowned data analytics firm is seeking an accounting professional to join their fast-growing team. Further explore this exclusive opportunity below…
A Day in the Role:
• Prepare monthly journal entries to meet month-end close deadlines
• Maintain account analysis and prepare monthly account reconciliations to ensure compliance with GAAP
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and other process documentation
• Identify and implement process improvements and ensure compliance with internal controls
• Prepare schedules and provide information to support audits
Benefits of this Role:
• Employment with a large, fast-growing company
• Casual and laid-back company culture
• Mostly remote opportunity, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own space
• *If needed in office…report to a state-of-the-art office close to various stores
• Month End (Journal Entries & Account Reconciliation)
• Strong understanding of US GAAP
• Advanced Excel skills (Power User desired)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Daniel Riggott
Phone: (203) 388-7436