Job Search & More
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Posted Thursday, June 29, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003875835
Responsible for leading by example and encouraging adherence to our guiding principles and Finance standards. As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsibilities for assigned duties while participating in our continuous improvement projects to broaden our core Finance functions.
- The point of contact for accounts receivable function and taking ownership of the process.
- Participate and recommend AR continuous improvement projects to the Finance team.
- Performs daily deposits.
- Processing invoices for shipments.
- Post general ledger, daily deposits and invoice.
- Experience in accessing customer portal for invoicing is preferred.
- Help contribute timely monthly, quarterly, half-year, and year-end AR reporting.
- Contacts customers to resolve late and/or non-payment of invoices.
- Maintain and update records and reports for accounts receivable.
- Prepare special AR reports as requested by management by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Providing back up function for AP and responsible for AP check runs, if required.
- This position is also called upon to perform other duties not specifically outlined by this posting.
- Professional experience working with confidential and sensitive information
- Associates Degree in accounting, finance, business or related field is preferred
- 1 – 3 years professional manufacturing experience is preferred
- Ability and willingness to keep information and maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with accounting, specifically accounts receivable and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize efficiently
Our Client offers:
- Competitive wages with promotional opportunities
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Company-paid vacation and holiday time
- (401k) retirement plan with matching contributions by Tribe 9 Foods
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Health fitness reimbursement
- Professional development
- Paid volunteer hours