Job Search & More
Posted Wednesday, July 5, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003884245
Reputable non-profit in Torrington, CT has a urgent need for an Interim Accountant.
- What you’ll enjoy…
- Great Culture - involved in charitable events
- Competitive Salary & Benefits- immediate health benefits
- Receive 1 Work From Home day after training!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Journal entry preparation.
- Journal entry input to General Ledger.
- Analyze, check and research all accounts in General Ledger
- Perform reconciliations and analysis.
- Perform investment reconciliation and analysis.
- Prepare periodic management reports.
- Other general accounting duties as may be required.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare contribution analysis and related journal entries.
- Prepare monthly miscellaneous cash receipts.
- 2+ years accounting experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Word
- Knowledge of General Ledger.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and high degree of initiative.
- Must be multi-tasked oriented.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Please apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration, as we are looking to set up interviews and make a hiring decision by the end of the week. This is an
urgent position that will move quickly – apply today!