Posting ID: JP-002663269
- A minimum of 1 year of experience as a Phlebotomist or MA working within a high volume facility
- Experience using both butterfly and straight needles
- Must be open to being hands on with the patients
- Experience with minor data entry
- Able to float within Hartford County (New Britain will be the main facility)
- Enfield CT is as far North as you would go, New Britain would be as far South
- 20 minutes south/20 minutes North
- Someone with accessioning experience
- Flexible with OT to work on weekends if need be
Phlebotomists will be working in a high volume PSC (patient services center) and will have a minimum expectation of 25-30 blood draws per day. When interacting with patients, the Phleb must document and update records through their internal system. Through training, the Phlebotomists will also take on additional tasks such as accessioning.
Blood draw, phlebotomy, venipuncture, Specimen collection, Geriatrics, pediatric
Top Skills Details:
Blood draw, phlebotomy, venipuncture
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1+ years of experience with phlebotomy. This individual can be a Phleb Tech or an MA. No national certifications are required.
Minimum education: H.S. Diploma or GED
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072