Job Search & More
Posted Monday, July 10, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003892825
TOP Manufacturing Company is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join their team in Wilton, CT! This is a chance to work for one of the top employers in the state, to support the cutting edge semiconductor technology industry, in a newly renovated buildings and facilities !
- The Electrical Engineer provides expertise to deliver electronic and electrical designs throughout the entire development process.
- Conceptional design through detail design, prototypes through volume manufacturing, initial integration through qualification.
- You will collaborate with a multidiscipline project team on the electrical infrastructure, perform engineering analysis, generate detailed electronic designs, create engineering drawings/documents and partner with suppliers.
- Monday - Friday, 1st Shift
- Wilton, CT
- 5 Days Onsite
- Bachelors of Science/Masters of Science in Engineering, with a major in Electrical Engineering and/or Computer Engineering
- Circuit Analysis
- Technical Writing
- Electronic Design Automation
- E-CAD (preferably Mentor Graphics xDX/xPCB Designer)
- Circuit Simulation Tools (i.e. PSpice or other)
- Electronic Laboratory Equipment
- MATLAB, LabVIEW & Python
- Analog, Digital and Programmable Logic Circuit Design
- Schematic Capture
- AC and DC Power Distribution Systems
- Interconnect Cables and Harnessing
- Electronic Racks, Cabinets, Boxes and Control Consoles
- Printed Circuit Boards – PCB Signal and Power Integrity
- Test & Troubleshoot Electronic Systems to Component Level
- Testing Validation and Verification (V&V) of Requirements
- Write Technical Documents, Specifications, Test Procedures, Test Reports
Please apply to this posting or call 212 320 8707 for immediate consideration!