Contract Support Specialist
Posting ID: JP-002507050
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Contract Support is responsible for preparing, examining, analyzing, and revising contracts for the sale of machine tools. This position strives to ensure the highest level of quality and customer satisfaction.
• Prepare contract change notices and monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and distributor deliverables.
• Maintain an audit file for each contract which will include original contract, all correspondence, changes/deviations, amendments, clarifications and payment schedules.
• Prepare and disseminate information to appropriate employees regarding contract status.
• Ensure contract is in compliance with legal requirements.
• Provide contract summaries and ensure contract execution is in accordance with company policy.
• Communicate with both external and internal customers such as customer service and sales, personnel and other internal departments.
• Track authorizations and correspondence to completion.
• Maintain detailed and organized files.
• Analyze and mitigate risks regarding deadlines, payment terms, prioritizing, and determining potential issues in the contract processes.
• Track purchase orders, payments, and deadlines.
• Develop and maintain partner relationships with our machine tool vendors and other third party vendors.
• Ensure customer commitments are executed as planned and exhibit ownership of problems, including coordinating with appropriate departments when necessary for resolution of problems to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
• Participate in meetings, seminars, and training sessions to stay apprised of new developments in the field.
• Stay abreast of vendor products and new technology, and implement as appropriate.
• Maintain basic knowledge of product lines represented by the company.
• Perform related duties as required
The duties listed above are intended only as illustration of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar or a logical assignment to the position.
contracts administration, excel data entry, administrative support, Client support
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline is required.
• 2 years of contract administration knowledge is required.
• 2 years of accounting knowledge is required.
• Minimum three years of experience in business related field preferred.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required.
• Ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with individuals and groups, both professional and non-professional, co-workers, management personnel, the public and others.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision.
• Solid written and verbal communication, listening, organization and priority setting skills required.
• Ability to resolve conflicts.
• Understand and be aware of contract policies.
• Ability to perform job with integrity and values consistent with the Morris Group Values.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Carly Greco