Posting ID: JP-002566986
Our client, one of the world's leading engineering & technology companies is looking for a Bilingual Inside Sales Associate for it's New Milford, CT to support sales and marketing for North and South America.
You must be comfortable making frequent calls during the day, lead generation, qualifying prospects, setting up meetings, and working closely with our field sales team. The position is also responsible for reporting on all leads generated from marketing activities and maintaining and updating our CRM database.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Generate new sales opportunities through outbound calling to our large qualified database of sales contacts and from inbound calls and enquiries.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Learn to promote and create interest in products and services to new and existing customers.
- Maintain accurate and current information in Infor CRM database.
- Conduct Post Sale Follow Up (contact customers via web based satisfaction survey)
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Energetic, positive, fearless attitude – comfortable with outbound/ inbound calling and email conversations
- Exceptional verbal and written commination in both English and Spanish.
- Ability to work in a team environment and learn fast.
- Stellar organizational, professional and follow-up skills.
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel – CRM experience a bonus.
- Minimum of one year Telemarketing/inside sales support experience.
M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM, In Office
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Paola Nunez