Posting ID: JP-002179429
Aerotek is currently working with a leading Manufacturing company to support their hiring needs for a Welder Position in Delaware. This is a great opportunity offering a competitive compensation package and strong growth opportunity.
We are seeking highly motivated candidates that value taking pride in their work and look to further establish their career in the field.
Why is this opportunity for you?
- A great opportunity with interviews ASAP
- Career opportunity in a very high demand field
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong growth potential within a leading manufacturing Company
· Work in the welding department, primarily MIG welding stainless and galvanized. Building parts for assembly and aftermarket parts. Working command of the English language, written and spoken; read and understand fabrication drawings; Knowledge of Lean Principles and 5S;
· Mechanical Aptitude
· Perfect attendance
· Comfortable being on their feet all day and working in a factory environment
Best candidates have construction or mechanical experience in a manufacturing facility. Must be comfortable with working with hand, power and hand tools. Must be able to read a tape measure
1st Shift 7 AM to 3:10 PM
2nd Shift 3 PM to 11:10 PM
3rd Shift 11 PM to 7:10 AM
Top Skills Details:
Welder / Machinist
Ability to read blueprints
Ability to read measuring tools
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Knowledge and experience working in a manufacturing shop environment preferred. Will entertain candidates who have recently been to trade school
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Eric Hodgman