Server & Hostess
Posting ID: JP-002350921
Aerotek is looking to hire Severing Assistants for a medical center ASAP
- Responsible for taking patient orders, inputting them into the computerized system, and then serving trays to patients
- Maintain attention to detail when checking patient meals and dietary needs
- Interacting with patients and their families
Demonstrates CCHS core Values
Food Service Experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Received a high school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience or relevant education preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Ashley Bard