Posting ID: JP-002133273
• Skilled in Object Oriented Programming and have hands-on experience developing enterprise web applications UI with ASP.NET, C#.
• Experience developing Web Services (ASP.NET web services and WCF Services)
• Experience with client side MVC frameworks
• Experience with RESTful service and UI integration using JSON and AJAX.
• Experience with web architecture, app performance, UI frameworks, CSS and JS optimization
• Experience with web debugging tools like Fiddler, Firebug, IE Debugger etc
• Knowledge of Oracle and T-SQL.
• Web GUI development
• Strong client-side development experience
• Strong skills at profiling application both on server-side (MS ACT, ANTS Profiler) and client-side
• Strong skills at performance application tuning
• Can work independently and as a part of the team
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
strong communication skills.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Tomer Assor