Job Search & More
Staffing Specialist (Onboarding)
Posted Monday, July 17, 2023
Posting ID: JP-003908153
Support the Staffing group with a variety of Onboarding and Processing activities to include:
• Extend offers of employment to selected candidates within the guidelines of Office of Personnel Management (OPM) compensation policy.
• Draft Tentative and Final offer letters to selected candidates.
• Prepare Above the Minimum (ATM)/Superior Qualification.
• Knowledge of how to set pay for promotions, highest previous rate, and ATM/Superior Qualification requests.
• Request employment records via electronic Official Personnel Folder (eOPF), OPF, and Standard Form (SF)-75 data from losing agency for transfer employees.
• Review, prepare, and code Accession SF-52s per the OPM Guide to Coding and Processing.
• Ability to execute a wide-range of HR Information Systems, data bases, and retrieval methods to provide data for reporting purposes such as the USA Staffing Upgrade system, Onboarding Section.
• Four (4) years of Federal Human Resources (HR) experience, (3) of which must be specialized in staffing and onboarding.
• Provide expertise for HR programs requiring expert knowledge of Federal HR terminology, operations, procedures, and requirements.
• Must be capable of completing high-quality work expeditiously under minimal supervision.
• Proven administrative skills and experience with HR automated systems.
• Experience performing staffing duties specific to the onboarding process.
• Current Delegated Examining Unit (DEU) certification, preferred.