Posting ID: JP-002661278
Our client provides Civil Engineering, Land Planning, Surveying, and Development consulting services for the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. They are currently hiring for a Staff Civil Engineer. The Civil Engineer's responsibilities will include:
- Creating Designs under direction from project Engineer on various design projects
- Perform drafting assignments requiring application of standardized drawing techniques and perform basic quantity and geometric calculations
- Detail design and construction drawing preperation for both general site designs including layout, grading and utilities.
- Develop and manage CAD drawing production for facilities, infrastructure and transportation projects involving site layout, site grading, site utilities and landscape features.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Proficient and experience using AutoCAD
- Civil 3D experience or exposure
- Civil Design Experience
- Knowledge of Grading, construction materials and detailing
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072