Posting ID: JP-002658831
A multi-disciplinary, certified small business firm providing land development and design services for projects across all sectors is actively looking to bring on a Civil Engineer to their Reston, VA team. The Civil Engineer's responsibilities will include:
1. Creating Designs under direction from project Engineer on various design projects
2. Perform drafting assignments requiring application of standardized drawing techniques and perform basic quantity and geometric calculations
3. Detail design and construction drawing preparation for both general site designs including layout, grading and utilities.
4. Develop and manage CAD drawing production for facilities, infrastructure and transportation projects involving site layout, site grading, site utilities and landscape features.
AutoCAD, site design, land development, site development, stormwater, stormwater drainage, stormwater management design, civil 3d, eit, grading, water & wastewater, stormwater design, erosion and sediment control, Hydraulic analysis, Hydrology analysis
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Degree in Civil Engineering
2. Proficient and experience using AutoCAD
3. Civil 3D experience is a plus but not required
4. Civil Design Experience
5. Knowledge of Grading, construction materials and detailing
6. Experience or Education in Land Development
7. Experience with Design and calculations
8. Site Development/Design Experience/education
9. Grading and Drainage Design, utility plans, site plans, stormwater management design
10. Stormwater Management Design
11. Erosion and Sediment Control
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072