Federal Background Investigators
Posting ID: JP-002663283
Federal Background Investigator
A company and culture built upon good character, innovation, and excellence drives its success, which earned the business recognition as a Fortunes World’s Most Admired Company. They’re looking for Federal Background Investigators to lead the charge in conducting face-to-face interviews to vet potential federal employees. If you are ready to explore the next steps towards a leadership role, this opportunity is worth exploring.
What you’ll enjoy…
Foremost Compensation – This company offers industry leading compensation for this role
Growth Opportunities – There will be endless chances to move up in this 23,000-employee workplace
Stability – These positions are direct placement and offer corporate stability within
Hybrid Role – These employees start screening candidates remotely, and then transition into in person interviews
- Conduct video and face-to-face interviews asking a variety of questions with the subject of investigation to screen them before working for the government, with the government, or obtaining clearances
- Compiling information gathered from law enforcement agencies, courthouses, educational & financial facilities, and medical/mental health institutions and submitting a concise report within the requested time frame
- Maintaining knowledge of background investigator methods and procedures while maintaining your own behavior, attitude, and character as the credibility of any report or investigation depends on your reputation and integrity
- Current & trained DCSA/NBIB (SID # Required)
- Active top secret/SCI clearance
- Background investigation best practices & procedures required
Apply directly with…
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Rachel Massey
Phone: (703) 995-1548