Services Sales Consultant - Enterprise
World Wide Technology
Posted Thursday, January 12, 2023
Posting ID: 5000917842006
Fueled by creativity and ideation, World Wide Technology strives to accelerate our growth and nurture future innovation. From our world class culture, to our generous benefits, to developing cutting edge technology solutions, WWT constantly works towards its mission of creating a profitable growth company that is a great place to work. We encourage our employees to embrace collaboration, get creative and think outside the box when it comes to delivering some of the most advanced technology solutions for our customers.
At a glance, WWT was founded in 1990 in St. Louis, Missouri. We employ over 8,000 individuals and closed over $14 Billion in revenue. We have an inclusive culture and believe our core values are the key to company and employee success. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eleventh consecutive year!
Want to work with highly motivated individuals that come together to form high performance team? Come join WWT today! We are looking for a Services Sales Consultant to join our Global Enterprise Sales team in the Eastern Region.
Why should you join Global Enterprise Sales?
As a Services Sales Consultant you will lead WWT Services sales efforts with regional Fortune 500/Enterprise level customers across all verticals. Armed with the expertise of our sales engineering team, you'll build and nurture relationships with our customer leaders, identify gaps within the customers technical environment and deliver state of the art solutions in areas such as Infrastructure Modernization, Multicloud Architecture, Security Transformation and Digital Strategy. With our Advanced Technology Center and Platform (https://www.wwt.com/atc) at your fingertips for briefings, training, workshops, demos and POC's you'll be delivering best in class results for your customers.
What will you be doing?
The Services Sales Consultant will grow WWT's Services business by leading the services sales process for assigned accounts and regions, including development of our services business, scoping new work with clients, preparing budgets and pricing, creating and delivering proposals and statements of work, actively driving closure of opportunities with our account teams, and coordinating smooth transitions of awarded engagements from the sales phase to the service delivery phase.
WWT's Services business consists of (but are not limited to) the following services offerings: Advisory, Lab, Supply Chain, Deployment, Strategic Resourcing, Lifecycle and AppDev services. Technology areas where services are offered include: Collaboration, Data & AI, Hybrid Cloud, Network, Storage, Compute, Security, Infrastructure Modernization & Automation.
- Increase Services profitability and revenue in assigned accounts and regions. Develop Services business in assigned accounts and regions with some support from other team members.
- Develop relationships with key clients specific to Services engagement and within the overall account strategy set by the WWT Account Team and Leaders.
- Create and develop new services opportunities in assigned accounts and regions.
- Work with OEM services teams to increase their awareness of the WWT's services portfolio offerings within the assigned geography(s)
- Conduct detailed requirements gathering and scoping sessions with clients and WWT stakeholders.
- Negotiate with WWT suppliers including OEMs and service delivery partners and subcontractors on scope, pricing, delivery methodology and approach.
- Create work break down structures, preliminary resourcing plans, cost estimates, and pricing for services engagements.
- Work with any WWT internal departments as needed to create services engagements that are set up for success.
- Develop and present statements of work that are accurate, detailed, and contractually protect WWT from "scope creep" and cost overruns.
- Conduct difficult, customer-facing discussions to address significant scope changes.
- Identify staffing opportunities and engage WWT Strategic Sourcing team members to pursue such opportunities.
- Actively participate in project/program closeout process to confirm client satisfaction with the completed engagement, to gather lessons learned and areas for improvement for future engagements, and to identify additional opportunities.
- Candidates must already be living in Florida, near one of the listed Metro areas.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience selling complex Consulting Services engagements focused on Business Consulting, Cloud, Security, and Infrastructure Services.
- 10 years of related experience defining, selling, and delivering large scale services engagements
- Ability to negotiate mutually agreeable outcomes in complex project/program scenarios with clients, partners, and WWT stakeholders
- Competency in analytical problem solving, customer/partner relationships, network products and technology expertise, project management, and strategic insight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Want to learn more about Global Enterprise Sales? Check out the Solutions and Services we provide on the platform: https://wwt.com
The well-being of WWT employees is essential. So, when it comes to our benefits package, WWT has one of the best. We offer the following benefits to all full-time employees:
- Health and Wellbeing: Heath, Dental, and Vision Care, Onsite Health Centers, Employee Assistance Program, Wellness program
- Financial Benefits: Competitive pay, Profit Sharing, 401k Plan with Company Matching, Life and Disability Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off: PTO & Holidays, Parental Leave, Sick Leave, Military Leave, Bereavement
- Additional Perks: Nursing Mothers Benefits, Voluntary Legal, Pet Insurance, Employee Discount Program
Certain states and localities require employers to post a reasonable estimate of salary range. A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range for this position is $125K to $150K. Actual salary will be based on a variety of factors, including location, experience, skill set, performance, licensure and certification, and business needs. The range for this position in other geographic locations may differ. Certain positions may also be eligible for variable incentive compensation, such as bonuses or commissions, that is not included in the base salary.
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Differently Abled
Job Number: #23-0056
Posting Locations:Jacksonville, Florida
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Fort Myers, Florida
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072