Senior Process Analyst (100% Remote)
Posting ID: JP-002660368
A highly recognized healthcare organization is looking for a qualified Senior Process Analyst to join their team! Truly a great company to work for with a full range of benefits, growth culture where the company promotes from within, and this position offers 100% remote.
The Senior Process Analyst provides strategic business analysis to Shared Services business partners and is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end to end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks. This role will lead the analysis of business processes and make recommendations to decision-makers regarding opportunities that support strategic goals. The individual in this position will be a strong communicator who is self-motivated and results driven. This person will take the lead in developing measurement strategies, reporting systems, business information and/or automation solutions, and auditing processes and will provide consulting assistance to Shared Services leaders.
The role will lead in developing relationships with key stakeholders and collaborate and lead efforts with his/her peers as it related to project management and driving project success.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support all Shared Services functions—Contact Center, Procurement, Data Integrity, AP, Accounting, and Payroll—regarding end-to-end process design for efficiency and effectiveness
- Lead process improvement initiatives through disciplined use of measurements, accountability, analysis, and discussion of process alternatives to arrive at best practices
- Develop project scoping, project planning and status reporting deliverables for leadership and proactively monitor the forward movement of projects
- Lead in the areas of strategy, solution and design, automation, configuration management, functional testing, and application tools support
- Analyze and measure the effectiveness of existing business processes and develop sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business process improvements
- Determine current performance, forecast future performance, and build and manage project plans to track and prioritize action items
- Provide project-level documentation such as business requirements, functional specs, technical specs, and process maps
- Identify cross-functional and cross-departmental processes and facilitate collaboration effectively
- Capture and consolidate best practices and lessons learned in order to promote the application of similar process improvement opportunities
- Organize meetings and set agendas; create and present business cases to support proposed improvements
- Interface and collaborate as required with other business functions including but not limited to iSynergy, Security, SCIT, Corporate, and AHS facilities
- Gather requirements for and create PeopleSoft Queries for recurring and ad hoc reports
- Design, develop, lead implementation of, and maintain BI and/or RPA solutions using Microsoft’s Power Platform and related applications (e.g., Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps)
- Identify and report on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Provide support as required to ensure the availability and optimal performance of developed reports and dashboards for both external and internal users
- Support Blackline system administration and optimization projects.
- 5+ years of process improvement, project management, quality, six sigma, or LEAN practices
- Bachelor's in Business Administration or related discipline (i.e. Management, Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Economics)
- Basic SQL writing/coding
- Strong Microsoft skills (Excel, Power BI, Access, Visio, Outlook, Word)
- *Tableau or Power Automate a BIG plus
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lauren Edsel
Phone: (407) 754-2546