Posting ID: JP-002352245
Job Summary: The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for receiving, verifying counts, inspecting, storing material, filling orders, packing, crating, and shipping products and materials to customers and facilities as assigned.
• Identify and match incoming parts with Purchase Orders and Repair Orders and receive in a timely fashion.
• Record weight and dimensions.
• Create and email Receiving log
• Recognize wrong or damaged parts and arrange with the Warehouse supervisor and Sales to have it returned.
• Receive parts into the system.
• Verify parts with available blue prints, ILS, IPC and prior images.
• Expedite daily receiving log per sales assistant instructions.
• Store all materials in their proper locations.
• Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Review Pick Ticket per work instructions.
• Notify the inside sales person or supervisor about the discrepancies.
• Pick, pull and inspect orders according to pick list and process paperwork.
• Decide which type of crate, carton, and supports are needed for the safe transportation of products.
• Prepare parts before packing and/or crating, by removing tape, placing stickers, and bagging items.
• Document package weight and dimensions.
• Create invoices.
• Review and print (invoice, commercial invoice, packing slip, Certificate of Conformance, NAFTA) prior to packaging.
• Email to customers (invoice, commercial invoice, packing slip, Certificate of Conformance, NAFTA, tracking number).
• Get shipping quotes.
• Contact freight forwarder.
• Arrange daily courier pickup.
• Track outbound packages.
• Return parts to vendor.
They work a ton with FedEx. But use many other vendors as well. It will be their job to find which courier is most cost effective and then share with the team to make a decision.
Shipping, Receiving, warehouse clerk, parts, inventory, industrial, aerospace, aviation, typing, data entry, computer skills, Inventory
Top Skills Details:
Shipping, Receiving, warehouse clerk
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Skills Required: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Excel, and Word. (Must have experience with these)
- candidates should have good computer skills - experience wiht warehouses and shipping is great.
if they have some invoicing experience or bills of lading that's a plus but they are willing to train some.
Team player - they have an "all orders leave the building same day ordered mentality" so OT maybe needed at times.
-Sap or a warehouse management software is preferred.
• Applicants must be able to focus for lengthy periods of time and scan work for accuracy.
• Individuals must also have keen attention to detail and the ability to navigate data processing software.
• Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Minimum typing speed of 30 WPM.
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
• Flexible work hours.
• Non-compete agreement required. (They will sign this once they accept an offer)
-They would prefer someone from the aerospace or heavy industrial experience but not required. Companies they like are : (Apro and VAS Aero)
***This candidate must take a typing test and score over 30 words per minute to be considered. This must be printed and included with your sub package.*** AGTSI uses typing.com for their typing test so please use that. It is a free website. once on it, click on typing test in the top middle. Then choose take 3 minute test.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Melissa Arguelles