Posting ID: JP-002504752
This is a mental health company and they have 30 therapists and 6 psychiatrist
• Answer phone and take all messages, all calls must be returned within 24 business hours.
• Learn and become proficient in the office’s EMR (Lytek, Global Search, and Doc Management)
• Maintain missed visit report to ensure all visits and charges are entered
• Ensure all ROI’s are filled out in their entirety and records are sent to requesting party/person
• Assist with various office faxes as needed
• Maintain office paperwork and forms
• Task providers messages that need their attention i.e.: medication questions, clinical consults
• Check email and forward emails with pertinent information to providers by the end of each business day
• Forward all-important patient or referring provider correspondence to provider in a timely manner
• Process and send out pharmacogenetic testing
• Learn and utilize Telehealth systems
• Maintain working knowledge of provider database to properly and efficiently schedule patients
• Schedule and reschedule appointments as necessary
• Review and orient patient to forms and paperwork needed for telehealth appointments
• Take the patient’s copays and any other payment required on their accounts either in person or over the phone
• Confirm each patient’s: Insurance information, address, phone number, and DOB at each visit to ensure the system up to date
• Explain Patient EOBs
• Collect patient balances
• Update EMR with patient information as needed, ensuring all information is up to date and documents are maintained in the patient’s account
• Verify insurance, copays, and deductibles
• Clearly establish patient’s needs and ensure that they are addressed by the provider in a timely manner
• Notify PA department of any requests and follow up as needed
• Prepare, scan, transmit letters and/or documentation as needed
• Maintain waitlist for patients needing to see providers more quickly than we can accommodate
• Approve and maintain online scheduling requests
medical administration, administrative support, computer skills
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years in the medical field
- 2+ years admin or CSR exp
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, includes exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to and willingness to learn
- Organized with an ability to multi-task is a MUST
- Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor in potentially stressful situations
- Ability to problem solve
Call Candice Johnson at 954-717-3514, for immediate consideration!
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Candice Johnson
Phone: (954) 717-3514