Posting ID: JP-002096418
Seeking an Account Manager, with previous Logistics / Ecommerce or 3PL experience.
- Responsible for overseeing the accounts of our VIP Merchants
- Handle escalation contacts for accounts managed by your team
- Build sustainable, long-term relationships with merchants
- Educate merchants on service offerings and help them proactively plan to minimize issues
- Support merchant’s projects and assist throughout their lifecycle
- Requires high-level problem-solving capabilities
- New situation with each industry and state
- Blend of customer service and account manager
- Strong communication skills, balancing phone, email, and chat.
- Professional and polished on the phone.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bilingual: Plus
- 3 – 5 years in eCommerce or logistics or supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 3 -5 years experience
- Software: Salesforce / CRM is a PLUS – project management tools, smart sheets, Monday, shipping systems.
- Familiar with slack and google suite
- Intermediate Level
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072