Posting ID: JP-002311322
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our engineering and sciences services and talent solutions capabilities drive results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The Actalent experience is one of high standards for professional and personal growth, integrity and inclusivity. Everyone has ownership in the Actalent culture. We ask each member of our team to help us build our culture by:
- Bringing their best selves to work every day in terms of caring, competitive spirit and character
- Leading by example and working with purpose and pride
- Committing to fostering an inclusive and safe environment where everyone can be their authentic selves
Join us as a Recruiter at Actalent
- Source qualified consultants through various recruiting tools
- Screen potential consultants through interviews and reference checks, while learning about their goals, skills and interests to ensure alignment
- Communicate job offers and prepare consultants for starting their new roles
- Maintain a network of consultants that align with top industry specific skill sets
- Perform critical relationship-building activities, from coaching your consultants for an interview, checking in on their first day of work, and keeping in touch throughout their assignment
- In addition to base salary, there are significant performance-based incentives:
- UNCAPPED weekly commissions
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid annual trips for top performers
- Company-funded investment plan
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072