Posting ID: JP-002311219
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our engineering and sciences services and talent solutions capabilities drive results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The Actalent experience is one of high standards for professional and personal growth, integrity and inclusivity. Everyone has ownership in the Actalent culture. We ask each member of our team to help us build our culture by:
- Bringing their best selves to work every day in terms of caring, competitive spirit and character
- Leading by example and working with purpose and pride
- Committing to fostering an inclusive and safe environment where everyone can be their authentic selves
Join us as an Account Manager at Actalent
- Responsible for winning new accounts, expanding existing accounts, and providing exceptional service to all active and prospective customers.
- Prospect, cold call and establish a list of target accounts by using all available internal and external resources.
- Set and conduct well-prepared face-to-face and virtual meetings with decision makers; get results by asking appropriate questions that qualify business and take advantage of opportunities to create value and meet client needs.
- Maximize profitability by effectively negotiating bill rates and terms
- Follow a disciplined sales operating rhythm within the Salesforce-based CRM (Connected) to drive business development, increase future value proposition, and ensure effective execution.
- Ensure that client needs are met by taking thorough requirements, prioritizing the requirements, and seeking feedback on our performance.
- Communicate account knowledge to team members (recruiters, field support, sales, director) office meetings.
- Work directly with recruiting and customer support to ensure that the clients’ hiring needs and the contract employees’ payroll expectations are met.
- Base Salary is Dependent on Experience, and compensation includes
- Uncapped Commission
- Monthly car and cell phone allowances
- Additional Performance-based incentives
- Quarterly bonuses
- All-expense paid annual trips for top performers
- Company-funded investment (stock) plan
- Healthcare benefits
- Dental, Vision & 401(k)
- Accrual of 20 days paid time off in addition to Holidays
- Employee discounts and affinity programs
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student loan debt management with CommonBond
- We are a diverse and inclusive team who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally.
- At Actalent, you can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment.
- Actalent promotes almost exclusively from within.
- As an Actalent employee, you will have the opportunity to support the communities we serve by volunteering and partnering with various philanthropic and diverse organizations.
- To ensure your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to help develop themselves and others.
- Our robust and structured training program consists of role plays, job shadows and teach backs to ensure you become a subject matter expert within our industry. No previous industry experience required!
- Throughout your career at Actalent, you will engage in both formal and informal mentorship programs to progress toward your personal goals.
- At Actalent we provide continued education and training throughout your career.
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit AstonCarter.com. Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072