Posting ID: JP-002663184
We have an opportunity in the South Florida Market for a Firmware Engineer that would like to develop cutting edge technology. This person will be partnering with the team to develop low level firmware for products being used by Utility Companies. This will be a mixture of developing from scratch as well as building on an existing base of software.
- Designing and developing firmware for embedded systems
- Working with engineers from prototype to production of new products
- R&D for new product
- Verification testing and writing documentation
- Implement communication protocols
- Support for internal and external manufacturing efforts for product quality control and bring up
- Strong ability to debug and root cause failures and turn into correctable action for integration into firmware release pipeline
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years within Firmware Development
- Experience developing in C from scratch
- Experience working with different micro-controllers
- Experience with Board Bring up (strongly desired)
- Experience with Python or similar scripting language
For Immediate consideration please contact LaMark McGreen at 407-754-2540
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072