Injection Molding Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002663349
Seeking a skilled Engineer to join our team to work as a subject matter expert within injection molding. This engineer will be responsible for troubleshooting and solutioning issues with the machinery and/or manufacturing process.
- Determining root cause of mechanical issues
- Creating a Mitigation strategy to develop a base line process.
- Run Design of Experiments when necessary.
- Perform validations on the injection molding process and the machines.
- Engineering degree or relevant work experience.
- 5 - 10 years of experience working hands on troubleshooting automated injection molding equipment.
- Good understanding of mold design and process
- Process and validation experience.
- Root cause analysis and problem solving capabilities.
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey Carr-Gardner
Phone: (904) 527-5556