Machine Safety Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002176559
The Electrical Safety Engineer will responsible for executing all aspects of the engineering process. These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Machine Retro-fits and signing the safety clearance around it.
- Ensuring manufacturing is compliant with electrical safety standards.
- Maintaining electrical drawings, signing off on those drawings, preparing for audits, approving projects and interfacing with the vendors.
- 7-10 years of Electrical Engineering experience.
- ISO 13849 Knowledge.
- Electrical and Electrical safety knowledge.
- Understanding of Electrical Code NFPA.
- Understanding process safety IEC64511.
Amazing begins here. EASi is a leading global services company specializing in engineering and sciences. For more than 35 years, EASi has delivered critical services across a range of industries, including energy and utilities, transportation, heavy equipment, consumer and industrial products, medical devices, pharmaceutical and biotechnology, as well as academic and health care research. By adapting to the constantly evolving needs of our customers, we have built specialized expertise and a multidisciplinary perspective - leveraging cutting-edge technology and processes - to constantly improve and innovate. Through EASi's flexible solutions and consultative approach, customers in engineering and sciences can expect unparalleled quality, increased speed to market and collaborative customer engagement services.
Headquartered in Hanover, Maryland, EASi has 3,700 dedicated employees across North America, Europe and Asia. EASi is an Aerotek company, a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group® Inc., a global leader in talent solutions. To learn more about EASi, visit EASi.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kelsey Carr-Gardner